If you are passionate about marketing (particularly digital marketing), are personable, creative, and an excellent communicator then we want to hear from you. Search Laboratory is currently recruiting for a Junior Marketing Executive to join their young, dynamic team in North Leeds.
- Day to day duties will be varied and will cover a broad mix of marketing activities including:
- B2B sales & marketing administration: research, obtaining quotes etc·Data management including cleansing & data entry (Salesforce CRM)
- Content creation (blogs, sales literature, articles etc.) & proof reading
- Social media management (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Involvement in SEO and link building tasks (full training given)
- Helping the marketing team with:
- Events/Exhibition organisation
- Email marketing & internal communications
- Client communications & retention initiatives
- Brand & document management
- Managing the Company’s online profiles & blog
This will be a fast-paced role that will give you an excellent insight into the day to day workings of a busy marketing department. The role would suit a recent graduate or junior marketer. Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A strong interest in the internet and search marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Very high attention to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to work within a team
- Computer literacy (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
About Search Laboratory
Search Laboratory is fast-growing digital marketing agency that specialises in multilingual search engine marketing. Simply put, it helps its clients generate more revenue from their website by optimising their position on the search engine results pages (e.g. Google).
As global search marketing experts, Search Laboratory offer SEO, PPC, Social Media, Online PR, Multilingual and Web Analytics services from its HQ in North Leeds. The company is a certified partner of Google, and as such; ethics and transparency are integral to the Search Laboratory ethos. Their clients come in all shapes, sizes and from a variety of sectors, including some of the best known brands, both in the UK and internationally.
Established in 2005 the Search Laboratory team is made up of young, dynamic, creative individuals. Search Laboratory works hard to ensure all of its team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for their clients. Search Laboratory recently we won an award for 'Best Employer' from the Best Business Awards as a result of feedback from staff. The company offers excellent benefits to its employees and has a fun, friendly working environment.
To find out more about Search Laboratory please visit: www.searchlaboratory.com.