Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Management Information Manager To review the existing processes and structures to determine and implement the future strategy to deliver management information to the UK & Ireland business that meets the objectives of being timely, meaningful to the user, easy to use, efficiently produced and distributed and build, develop and lead the team responsible for the production of management information for the UK & Ireland business.
- Set the data standards for the CRM system to ensure that they are consistent with overall UK & Ireland management information
- Ensure the system is set-up and operated to provide the best user experience possible
- Work with the relevant sectors to implement best practice for EOPS reporting
- Incorporate the Profit Protection reporting into the core management information
- Review the existing purchasing MI, consider improvements and then deliver best practice into the operating sectors and Commercial function
- Work with the project team on SAP Organisation Management implementation to determine and implement the MI requirements
- Build cross-sector and cross-functional relationships to enhance business efficiencies
- Review the existing MAP 5 MI, consider improvements and then deliver best practice into the operating sectors and functions
- Experience of developing and providing a broad range of management information within an organisation
- Ability to manage and deliver projects
- Senior management experience with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of finance
- Ability to compile and use KPI’s to manage a diverse multi-site organisation
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Good communication and presentation skills
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that’s why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.
All applicants invited to interview will be asked to produce documents that prove their right to work in the UK