Up to £22,000 per annum
Advert Ref: 2834885
From nachos on the North Sea to a hotpot in a hospital, from canapés at Cowes to lobster mousse at a Michelin starred restaurant, we provide exceptional food to over 18 million customers each and every day. As the world’s leading food services company, we’re always on the lookout for people who share our big appetite for success.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cafe Manager to oversee a cafe outlet at this In Store contract.
You will have a hands on involvement in the daily operations and have the freedom to offer innovative ideas. You will have excellent people management skills, retail knowledge and experience within a commercial environment of a similar size. This is a full time 5 out of 7 day position working various shifts.
To be considered, you must have:
- Retail Catering Supervisory or Management Experience
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do' attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
We employ Great People, who provide Great Service and achieve Great Results. We look for the following capabilities in our future stars:
- Team Leadership & Coaching
- Collaboration & influencing
- Client & Customer focus
- Change Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Commercial & Results Orientated
If you feel you have these qualities, then we want to meet you!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted