This company is a well-established company from the US that are breaking in to the UK market and expanding rapidly. Their business is in data integration that helps companies get more value from their data quickly and solve data integration challenges. They work with data projects involving large volumes of data.
This is a role for a friendly and outgoing person willing to learn and not afraid to take on responsibility. The position will include-
- Greeting and welcoming visitors to the office
- Working with the Microsoft Office package
- Operating switchboard, receiving and transferring telephone calls, and taking messages for members of staff across the company
- Management and upkeep of the office including opening the office in the morning, keeping the area tidy, and ensure the office is well stocked
- Keep a record of staff and visitors signing in and out of the building
- Maintain and organise meeting room booking system
- Help with development of forms and documents
You will need excellent spoken and written English skills, and be able to use own initiative.
England - You must have at least 5 G.C.S.E Grades (C and above) or equivalent, Maths and English is a must.
Training to be provided:
England - Business Level 3 Apprenticeship - | City & Guilds Cartificate/Diploma in Business & Administration | Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) | One optional day from the QA Professional Development catalogue | Functional Skills Level 2
37.5 hours (Monday - Friday, 9 - 5:30)
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an award-winning provider of IT apprenticeships. Our programme won Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012 & 2013, and Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
Apply now for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit us on our website: qa.com/apprenticeships