1. This competition is open to all, except any employees (and their families) of Totaljobs, and anyone else who may be professionally involved with the Promotion (VCCP, Cosmetic Candy).
2. The Promotion will begin on Tuesday 5th of November and finishes on Monday 18th of November at 12pm GMT.
3. The Promotion will be hosted on the website http://cosmetic-candy.com
4. To enter the competition, entrants are required to create one blog detailing their suggested interview look, and explain why. The blog post must include at least one link to Totaljobs: http://www.totaljobs.com/insidejob/jobacademy/job-academy-episode-5/
5. Entrants must then visit http://cosmetic-candy.com/perfect-hair-and-make-up-for-a-job-interview-look-and-win-200-in-selfridges-vouchers-featuring-jobacademy/ and complete the entry form, submitting a link to their blog post
6. Entrants must be resident in the UK or Ireland
7. All valid entries will be judged by Cosmetic Candy, and the winner will be selected based on the creativity and quality of their blog post (and that blog post having adhered to the entry requirements)
8. Winners will be notified by Tuesday 19th of November
9. If we are unable to contact the winner 7 days after the first notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner
10. The winner must provide their full name and address details in order to receive the prize.
11. There is one prize, consisting of Â£150 of Selfridges vouchers
12. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
13. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal of greater value at any time
14. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize
15. Any personal data collected from a participant (name, address) will be deleted from our records within 4 weeks of the prizes being received by the chosen winners. We will not store this data for any longer than necessary, and we will not pass on to any third parties besides those involved in the promotion (VCCP)
16. We reserve the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time, should it be necessary
17. Participation in this promotion will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions