Win everything you need to get a job in 2014!
We know it’s not easy to get a job in the current climate, so we’ve come up with the ultimate competition for all jobseekers out there. We’re giving one person the chance of winning over Â£3,500 worth of job-related prizes, which will give your job hunt a massive boost just in time for 2014. With everything from coaching by Job Academy expert Aimee Bateman to a new laptop and interview outfit, we think one person is going to have a very happy Christmas!
Okay, less waffle. We know you want to know two things now: what are the prizes and how do I enter? Here goes then…
- Acer Aspire V5 laptop (worth Â£679.99)
- A day’s career coaching with Job Academy host Aimee Bateman (priceless!)
- iPad Air (worth Â£479)
- Debenhams vouchers to buy interview/work outfits (Â£500)
- Toni & Guy vouchers (Â£200)
- Fuller CV makeover (worth Â£300)
- A selection of careers advice books (worth Â£60)
- Marks and Spencer vouchers to buy lunch when you’ve got the job (Â£50)
How to enter
It really couldn’t be easier. In the comments below:
Tell us what you would like to see happen in 2014
That’s it. A special judging panel will choose their favourite comment, so feel free to let your creativity run riot. Personal, political, funny, sad – it’s up to you. Just tell us what would make 2014 a much better year for you than 2013.
If you’re so inclined, you can read the full terms and conditions here. Get your comments (below) in by midnight on Friday 20th December, and we’ll let you know the winner before Christmas. Wouldn’t that be a nice Christmas present!
(All comments have to be approved before they appear)