We are looking for a Graphic Assistant to join our Marketing Team. The ideal candidate must be organised and focused, have a firm grasp on the principles and practice of marketing operations, and must be fully competent with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Apple iMac.
This role would suit a post graduate.
Days of work will primarily be Monday to Friday, however weekend and bank holidays will be required at certain times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be fully competent with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop as well as Word and Excel.
- Produce promotional material and POS, leaflets, shelf edges, table talkers, banners and signage in line with Whitehall specification.
- Photograph stock and update image library as necessary and ensure POS signage and marketing materials are customer focused
- Assist with the organising, promoting and attending in-store events and external shows as required
- Organise photography, press releases, articles and external communications
- Assist in updating the website and social media to communicate and engage with customers
- To support delivery of events where and when required
- Ability to plan and forward thinking
- Calm and capable under pressure
- Excellent customer service and time management skill
- The highest attention to detail and organisation
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Generous Staff discount schemes
- Great social events
- Free parking