Temporary Business Travel Consultant – Chertsey
Up to £25k pro rata
6 month temporary contract
Please only apply if you have experience of Amadeus
- Ensure that all bookings are dealt with accurately and efficiently.
- Booking flights to worldwide destinations using Amadeus as appropriate. This may involve the booking of nett fares and planning complex itineraries.
- Booking hotels and overland transport (rail, car hire).
- Providing advice on visa requirements and arranging visas as appropriate.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all client queries handled until successfully concluded.
- Ensure that all fare rules, regulations and conditions are given correctly with a full explanation.
- Ensure that valid alternatives are offered to all clients.
- Ensure that agreed service levels are maintained and any problems are reported to your line manager in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that you work effectively as a member of the team
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.