Do you want to drive cars for a living?
We require careful drivers who are honest and reliable, to ensure the efficient and timely collection of and delivery of end of lease contract hire vehicles whilst adhering to our client’s policy and legislation, proving customer service excellence at all times.
Typical 9 hr working day
Taken from job to job by your team leader (no hitch hiking)
No experience necessary to deliver
Positions available in across the UK
- To carry out single car collections and delivers in a timely and efficient manner as directed
- To complete accurate collection / delivery reports, in line with client and customer requirements
- To provide customer service excellence at all times in line with client standards
- Responsible for ensuring reporting of all vehicle accidents, damages and faults in a timely manner in line with company policy
- To complete any relevant administration, as required
- Ensure all customers vehicles and their property such as spare wheels, radios, etc are secure at all times
- Follow HSE policy and use PPE as necessary
- To wear company uniform and deliver customer services in line with company policy
There are hundreds of thousands of contract hire vehicles on the nation’s roads and our clients are responsible for collecting these vehicles at the end of their lease, remarketing them and then selling them at auction. Forde Recruitment in turn, supplies the drivers to meet these volumes and have done so for over 10 years.
Due to an upturn in the automotive sector, we urgently require drivers in the Camberley area.
Maybe you are in between jobs, working shifts, semi-retired or retired? This type of work suits all sorts of people and as long as you are a careful driver and reliable, we want to hear from you.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to drive a variety of vehicles with different start-up procedures and transmissions in a safe manner
- Able to deal with customer complaints and defuse difficult situations in a calm manner
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own to achieve team goals
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible and adapt quickly to change
Pay rate is currently National Living Wage. All positions are initially temporary but ongoing. However, there are opportunities for these roles to become permanent for the right candidate after a qualifying period and subject to our clients requirements.
All applicants must have held a valid full driving licence for a minimum of 5 years due to commercial insurance stipulations and no more than 6 points accepted for minor driving offences. No DR10’s. Please note applicants must have their own transport to get to arranged meeting point at the start of their shift and a mobile phone.
All drivers are required to be numerate and literate and be able to fill in several forms and documents as part of the job role.
Interested in this role? Call 0114 276 0501 or apply direct online.
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance are operating as an Employment Business.
Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.