I currently have a number of opportunities for Cashiers to join a leading cash handling organisation. As a Cashier, you will be at the very heart of their operation. Your primary responsibility will be the processing and supply of notes and coin to fulfil customer requirements.
Monday - Friday.
My client are a British multinational security services company. They currently offer a range of services, including the supply of security personnel, monitoring equipment, response units and secure prisoner transportation. They also focus heavily around cash handling.
Within this role you can expect;
- Making up individual customer orders ensuring that all cash supplied meets the specified value, quality and denominational requirements
- Ensuring all operating and security procedures are constantly adhered to
- Utilising a variety of cash management systems to ensure accurate counting and allocation
- Meeting and exceeding the agreed personal productivity levels
- Transferring customer orders to the vaults for onward dispatch
- Demonstrating attention to detail when receiving and recording customer orders
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork and/or entries is completed accurately
- Identifying any discrepancies in notes and coin that are received, and escalating this appropriately
The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of numeracy is very important
- You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions
- You must also be able to work to tight deadlines
- Previous cash handling experience would very extremely beneficial
- You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure, confined and highly regulated environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or equivalent to gain experience working with a leading organisation that offers fast progression and also the chance to experience multiple business areas.
The role is based in Harlow and is paying £8.53ph, 28 days holiday including bank holidays + extra 5 days in Year 3, Pension and also Uniform.