Cashier - SGBD - Coventry
There is currently a vacancy for a Cashier at Merchant House in Binley, reporting directly to the Chief Cashier.
The key duties are as follows: -
* Reconciliation and management of the PDQ & EFT bank account (credit card transactions). This involves investigating discrepancies between what the branches have reported on the system and monies credited from the bank. This will include liasing with the branches via memos and telephone calls and also direct communication with Barclays Merchant Services.
* Analysing Petty Cash claims from the branches then inputting onto the system
* Helping the branches to close their end of day cashing up process
There will also be cross training in other jobs within the Cashiers Department to cover holidays and sickness etc.
* Good basic Excel Skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well on their ownas well as within a team
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Some experience within a Cashiering role would be an advantage.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.