20,000 QAR + Flights + Medical
Location: Doha, Qatar
Are you looking for a new Construction Manager role in the world's largest construction market? Do you have experience as a Construction Manager for construction projects?
Main Construction Manager responsibilities:
* Delivery of the Fit-Out project to the client's complete satisfaction.
* Oversee that the interior Fit-Out meets the requirements of the project.
* As the Construction Manager you will ensure costs, timings, material and design meets the requirements of the client's Fit-Out interior.
* Develop and implement detailed Fit-Out programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress, and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
* Inspect Fit-Out compliance with the site's health and safety regulations.
* Understand and develop the agreed Fit-Out strategy conceived in the bid phase for project delivery.
Construction Manager Requirements:
* Minimum of 10 years' experience.
* Candidates with a degree in architecture.
* Candidates working in Qatar/or have experience working in Qatar, with an NOC and available quickly.
Construction managers must also have a strong personality.
For more information, please contact Edward Yeamans at Genesis Associates.
Phone: 01625 446060