Customer Support Advisor
£18K + Benefits
6 months- Full time
(Contract with the possibility to extend)
North West London
We have an exciting opportunity available with a global e-commerce company providing one-of-a-kind personal products to customers all over the world. They are looking for several CS agents join a friendly, passionate, multi-cultural team. The ideal candidates will be able to provide high standard quality assistance to a diversified range of customers.
Shift rotations: Monday to Sunday and Monday to Saturday
Shifts will rotate between 8.30 a.m. and 21.30 p.m.
- Efficiently and effectively handle queries from customers via phone, email and social media.
- Achieve individual targets and contribute fully to achieving departmental response time targets to queries.
- Liaise with other areas of the company as well as any relevant third parties through appropriate channels
- Identify and assist to resolve issues arising from customer contact.
- If required, provide support to other teams
- Actively participate in weekly team meetings and business update briefs
- Provide support to Customer Service Supervisor and Customer Service Manager
- English fluent
- Shifts rotation includes weekends
- Flexible to the changing demands of an ecommerce environment
- Fast learner, with the ability to get up to speed with product & systems processes quickly.
- Required experience working with online queries via email, phone or live chat
- Passionate about customer service.
- Work well within a fast paced team environment
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.