Our client is a leading multi-channel retail company who manufacture their own high quality range of products, situated in the North-West.
They require a Digital Marketing Manager to develop and executive their digital strategy, joining a dynamic high-functioning marketing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Digital Marketing strategy and execution
- Planning and delivery of digital campaigns
- Management of the in-house team as well as agencies
- Budget management
- Managing successful cross-functional relationships within the business to help improve business performance
A detail job description is available on application.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record as a Digital Marketing Manager, within multi-channel or e-commerce retail
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Demonstrable experience of successful digital strategies that drive business growth
- Experience across the digital marketing mix, including email, SEO, PPC, display, retargeting, affiliates etc
- Passionate about digital and online, with a personal interest in upcoming technology developments within digital marketing