Nationwide – digs paid for
Salary £35000 + Bonus + Company Van + Mobile Phone
The employer is a well-established M&E Installation company who specialise in Commercial and Industrial projects. They offer several services to their clients including Mechanical, Electrical and Renewable.
As a successful supervisor of electrical engineers, you will be responsible for the following:
1. Monitoring and Inspecting quality of works
2. Managing schedules and logistics of the engineers that report to you
3. Ensuring clients are satisfied with work
4. Demonstrating effective man management skills - including motivation, ensuring all equipment and tools required by your engineers is provided, managing discipline (when necessary)
5. Ensuring reporting is carried out diligently
6. Ensuring an efficient running or your team
Applications will be considered from those with the following background:
·An electrical qualification and either an electrical
·Previous Supervisory experience
·Current UK Driving Licence
·Ability to schedule and manage your workforce efficiently in order to best cover client sites and weekly jobs list.
·Whilst experience is key, electrical supervisors from an installations background who carry some of the construction supervisor qualifications will definitely be considered (Eg Black CSCS card, SSSTS or SMSTS qualifications etc.) but the key here is experience and ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills.