Location - Cambridge science park
Job type : 6 month rolling contract, viewing it as an on-going position, weekly paid, 1 week in arrears
- Support FM supplier for office daily/monthly/annually maintain and cleaning issues
- Preparing and archiving all office facility maintenance/fix record and documents, review supplier reports
- Logging and reporting to FM supplier all technical faults and arranging all office equipment fixtures and fittings
- Manage and monitor the FM supplier work performance.
- Have the capability to handle some common issues raised by colleagues, quickly response to solve these issues.
- Co-coordinating with receptionist in office/meeting room/ parking and other building facility availability, security passes and the booking in of visitors and clients
- Have basic understanding of health and safety. Carrying out periodic health and safety checks with FM supplier
- Providing support and cover on reception when necessary
- Building a close relationship with the Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Educated to college or equivalent or specialised qualification
- Minimum of 1 years relevant practical experience in similar administrative roles
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
- Well-organised and structured working style
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.