This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, blue-chip retailer. The business is in an exciting period of change, with ambitious plans, working to develop their fashion offering to appeal to a much wider audience then ever before. They are now looking for an exceptional, high calibre manager to join the business and manage the flagship store in London
- Can either be a Store Management role or an Area Management role within a flagship or high turnover sales environment. (This role can lead to a development plan into regional with a 2-3 year path depending on experience)
- Coaching and leading great people will be at the heart of everything you do, in order to deliver a high performing Store that offers market leading customer service and standards.
- Communicate & implement the retail strategy and initiatives that will support the Brand business vision to increase productivity and impact sales
- Optimise the use of resource to improve productivity and efficiency
- You will look to spend quality time with your teams, role modelling what good looks like
- You will work closely with your Management team to drive continued improvement and develop strong retail strategies.
- Conduct regular reviews and set goals/objectives with your Team, as well as appropriate measures to tackle under performance in a professional and timely manner.
- Lead and inspire the team to maximise results & opportunities by delivering retail excellence
- Promote team work, actively listen and involve others in decision making
- Support the hiring and developing the best talent that have the right skills and expertise
- Manage talent performance, support personal development plan, provide regular feedback and coaching
- Encourage a culture that allows; creativity, strong work ethic and a passion for the Brand
- Take ownership for personal performance and personal development & seek feedback to review progress to provide succession & growth
- Set clear expectations & inspire the team to deliver results, acting with integrity
- Ensure all recruitment activity is managed within budget and headcount controls
- Lead & develop talent: successfully ‘on-board’, support & develop new and existing talent
- Monitor & positively impact employee engagement and retention
- Take responsibility for the planning & implementation of process & technical training
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting retail business that is growing and changing, the brand is heading in an exciting new direction with brand new concepts.
The company rewards excellent performance with positive recognition.