Churchill Howard have been appointed to recruit a Financial Accountant for an international business based in Solihull. This is a new position which has come about due to recent growth the company are going through, the ideal candidate will have qualified at the Big 4 and be looking for their first step into industry.
As Financial Accountant you will be partnering the Financial Controller to identify risk, responsibilities will include –
- Support the preparation and production of financial statements.
- Managing junior members of the finance accounts team
- Review and maintain day-to-day control through performance and oversight of all daily, weekly and monthly financial controls including account reconciliation and process controls.
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation and production of corporate plan Financials, annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Lead day to day interaction with internal and external auditors.
- Provide input to the finance process to continually seek improvement and ensure all procedures maintained and reviewed regularly for processes under your control.
The ideal candidate will be-
- Recently qualified ACA/ACCA (within last 2 years)
- Currently working with Big 4 or as a Financial Accountant in an international business
- Strong on excel (V look-up, Pivot Tables, Sumifs)
- A team player with strong communication skills