Financial Reporting Accountant
Location: Imperial Wharf, Fulham, SW6
Salary: £40-£60K (DOE) + annual bonus & excellent benefits
Employment Status: Full time, permanent.
You may be interested in this vacancy if you have been searching for the following vacancies: • Financial Reporting Accountant • Financial Accountant • Reporting Accountant.
A Financial Reporting Accountant is sought for Flashbay, a world and market leading promotional technology company experiencing fantastic growth and turnover approaching £100M. As Financial Reporting Accountant you will report to the Finance Director and support the management of a small but expanding finance team in the UK and growing global business.
• Privately owned entrepreneurial group with two owners actively involved in the business
• World leader with ambitious growth targets over the next 3 years
• B2B operator working with customers ranging from the smallest schools to the largest multinationals
• Healthy balance sheet and market share
• Operations positioned across Europe, US, Australia, China, Hong Kong, South Africa and the Philippines
• Offices in lively London location with around 120 employees
• Currently launching expanded product range to include Power banks and Audio
Why you as financial reporting accountant would want to work here:
• The opportunity to take responsibility for the Group’s consolidation, including the Month End Reporting for the Sales Entities.
• The chance to report and be mentored directly by the Finance Director
• This will be a platform for you to use your strong analytical skills alongside your commercial instincts and present, discuss and convey financial and business information clearly and concisely to senior management
• The breadth of the role is wide and the business size will allow you to get a real sense of your contribution and as the business grows new challenges will continue to test you.
Flashbay would like the financial reporting accountant to:
• Work with the Finance Director to shape strategy of the business by delivering timely and accurate financial and business information
• Bring day to day technical and reporting skills and demonstrate commercial acumen and great interpersonal skills
• Be a fully chartered and qualified accountant with meaningful experience
• Be keen to use their knowledge of UK financial standards, taxation and legislation
• Ideally have exposure working as part of the finance team within a listed company, experiencing tight market driven reporting requirements
• Have experience in creating and implementing business reporting tools
• Have natural project management skills and experience
What you will be doing as financial reporting accountant:
• Delivering up to date, accurate financial position of the company so your numbers can ensure the right decisions are made
• Producing full monthly management accounts packs to be reviewed at the highest level
• Preparation and reporting of the consolidated operating group
• Developing, improving and implementing management information KPIs, budget and forecasting tools to allow real-time business decisions
• Managing the relationship with our Auditors, as well as preparing statutory accounts
• Championing best practice in financial control systems to support business growth.