HGV Technician, Huddersfield
Our client has an opportunity for a HGV Technician to join their busy branch in Huddersfield on a full time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
Our client is a progressive family owned business based in Huddersfield, with 350 employees and providing building products and services throughout Yorkshire.
In return for your hard work and commitment as their HGV Technician you will receive a competitive hourly rate/salary in addition to great benefits such as:
- Excellent Holiday Allowance (including your Birthday Off) which increases with length of service.
- Pension Scheme
- Training & Development Programs to help meet your career ambitions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discounts
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Death in Service
Applications are invited from individuals who:
- Are enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team
The HGV Technician duties and key responsibilities:
- Carrying out vehicle servicing across a multi-manufacturer fleet
- Vehicle repairs and problem solving
- Attend vehicle breakdowns when required
- Servicing of mobile plant, training and support will be provided to the right candidate
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping whilst working
To become their HGV Technician you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum five years’ experience in servicing and maintaining a heavy goods fleet
- Ideally some experience in mobile plant would be preferred
- Able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of work
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to join their team as a HGV Technician please click ‘Apply’ today.
Huddersfield is commutable from Brighouse, Dewsbury, Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax and surrounding areas.
Applications are highly desirable from applicants who live within a 5 mile radius of Huddersfield.
Unfortunately they can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from them within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.