This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Junior Developer to be part of a leading digital agency. The successful candidate will work on exciting projects with ongoing training and assistance provided by their existing team in house.
The ideal candidate will be joining an ever growing agency and must be proactive and eager to learn.
- Development/maintenance of Custom Web Applications. - Please be aware you will be working solely in web development (not mobile app development)
- Resolve support issues raised by their team for existing client websites.
- Receive and work on large updates on existing client websites.
- Maintain regular timesheet entries.
- Assist team from various areas of the business to provide guidance and analysis when required.
- Advise on client requests and problem solve outcomes to any issues.
The client should have a strong understanding of:
- Responsive Design
Ideally, the client should have experience with:
- Laravel (or other PHP MVC frameworks)
It would also be useful to have knowledge or experience of:
- Consuming JSON/XML APIs
- Staff development
- Enjoyable Workplace
- Pension Scheme after eligibility period
- Good Holidays
- Private healthcare after eligibility period