The main purpose of this role will be to diagnose faults, repair, install and maintain a wide variety of mechanical equipment on site including slitting machines, printing machines, shrink wrappers and conveyors.
The main roles and responsibilities will include:
• To diagnose fault, repair and maintain a wide variety of mechanical equipment on site including belts, gearboxes, motors, and bearings, and ensure that documentation and records are kept accordingly.
• To be proactively involved in monitoring the condition of services and machinery.
• To meet requirements of all departments in their daily operations by carrying out various mechanical and miscellaneous works.
• To carry out planned maintenance checks on all machines and services in accordance with the PPM schedule.
• Fabricate equipment as requested by various department managers.
• Ensure that all engineering work carried out on site by the jobholder is done so in a safe manner and to an agreed standard with all necessary documentation completed in a timely manner, and meet with current legislation.
• Supervise contractors as and when required by the manager.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.