We are recruiting for Temporary to Permanent opportunity for a Management Accountant /Finance Analyst based in Derby, with an analytical element to the role, in a service-based business. This is a major division of a listed business responsible for managing a multi-million pound facilities management contract.
- Assist in the monthly P&L preparation and balance sheet management for the contract.
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant with month-end processes.
- Calculating and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Producing balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the end to end billing process, challenging internal departments Sales ledger control including bespoke customer billing requirements
- Assist in the Commercial and Financial reconciliation
- Continual improvement of financial processes and reporting (internal and external)
- Stakeholder management, developing a positive working relationship with the client
- Produce adhoc internal and client analysis
- Production of Monthly/ Quarterly internal commercial review packs for up to 9 internal businesses
- Lead monthly reviews with Facility Managers and aid understanding of business performance versus budget.
- Assist with the budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Cash control ensuring invoicing deadlines are met with minimal / zero overdue debt
- Assist with the development of reporting solutions using a combination of Excel & SAP, building your own reports (with automation and self-service being a key deliverable)
- Full/ Part qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or similar) / QBE
- Self-motivated with capability to work under own initiative while remaining focused on core business objectives
- Evidence of continued career progression to this point with ambition to take the next step
- Experience of financial governance processes and management accounts (budget, forecasts, business plans etc.)
- Ability to translate complicated data to internal and external stakeholders at senior levels
- Advanced working knowledge of excel with experience of SAP a bonus.
- Good professional persona with understanding of stakeholder mapping and how to adapt to suit
Our client is a service business with a pan European product offering to a predominantly Blue Chip customer base. They are a meritocratic organisation and value their team members strongly believing in personal and professional development. They operate on a long term partnership model with an emphasis on continual efficiency improvement and the development of new and innovative solutions to broaden their product offering for each of their clients.
Salary & Benefits
£15 - £20 per hour plus corporate benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.