Our client, a leading Global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions, are looking for an Office Manager to join their team based near Paddington Station.
This is an exciting and challenging role. They require someone who has experience in the end-to-end carrier industry and is abreast of all carrier and industry related innovation.
You will need a detailed understanding of international e-fulfilment propositions and processes. The main element of this role will be to run business as usual operational activity by managing our carriers and 3PL partners
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing relationships with the 3PL’s, partners, and carriers to ensure customer expectations exceeded
- Forecasting and carrier planning
- Leading and driving day to day operations ensuring all service levels are achieved
- Support in delivering proposition enhancements and leading implementation in the UK, Europe and beyond as required
- Supporting all new service implementations working with the Senior Management team
- Looking to achieve faster and wider choice of deliveries and returns for our customers
- Supporting the Delivery Solutions operational and IT road maps
- Working with the 3PL teams to ensure optimized solutions exist
- Working with Customer Care to manage internal relations alongside improve customer experiences
- Delivering Solutions Reporting
- Pro-active SLA and KPI monitoring and management
- Financial Management, managing carriers to ensure they deliver within contractual parameters
- Owning and conducting regular carrier reviews, managing performance alongside looking to identify opportunities
- Peak/holiday and seasonal planning, pushing boundaries to provide enhanced delivery propositions for our customers
- Identifying cost related risk and where necessary implementing corrective action
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of UK, Europe (and ideally beyond) carrier market
- Awareness of international carrier operations
- Previous experience of and a preference of working with 3PL providers alongside Multiple Carriers
- Creation of financial business cases
- Experience of presenting to Senior Management level
- Commercially aware/astute
- Innovative and customer focused
- Ability to adapt to rapid change
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Team Player
- Ability to communicate affectively at all levels
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Retail experience
- Project Management skills
*This role is subject to a Basic DBS check*
In return our client offers a salary of circa £55,000 per annum, plus generous holiday entitlement and other benefits you would expect from a Global company.
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD1806.
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter.