Wilmington plc is a dynamic and expanding company with a common aim - turning knowledge into advantage. We provide information and training to professional business markets within the Risk & Compliance, Finance, Legal and Insight sectors.
Main Purpose of Role:
Purpose of the role
To provide high quality executive personal assistance, professional and comprehensive support services to the Wilmington Divisional Director Insight and to also support the Willington Chief Technology officer (CTO).
The role reports to the DD, with whom the PA will work most closely, but incorporates some support for the CTO as well.
- To provide comprehensive personal assistant duties to the DD and the CTO, including diary management, travel and confidential correspondence management.
- Assist in the planning and own the preparation of presentations and documents used to support Division strategy and direction.
- Take ownership of and manage Divisional projects as agreed with the DD.
- Collate and draft reports.
- Obtain and provide key information and data for use by the DD
- Manage all travel plans and reservations
- Maintain accurate information, e.g. DD's office files and records.
- Ensure that all contacts to the DD's offices are dealt with appropriately, adhering to the principles of helpfulness, friendliness and accuracy
- Maintain absolute confidentiality
- To be an advocate of the DD, the Division and the Group, promoting appropriate access to the Divisional Director
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the status of the post as may from time to time be required by the wider team
- Minute all appropriate meetings
- Ensure that all actions agreed in such meetings are followed up and completed in a timely manner
- Liaise with all Exec Board members, MDs, management and staff throughout the Group
- Collate the actions for the Divisional board reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all correspondence sent to the Divisional Director is dealt with in a timely
- Receive the Divisional Director's e-mails and filter if necessary
- Ensure that all electronic and paper filing systems are maintained and updated
- Undertake specific projects as and when required
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 3 years' experience of being a PA at an executive level
- Outstanding, best in class Microsoft Office skills especially PowerPoint but also Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Knowledge of technology for document processing and control (e.g. OneDrive)
- Capacity to juggle conflicting priorities and demands
- Ability to record and write accurate, concise minutes of meetings
- Maintain confidentiality of information, written or spoken, with regards to all employee matters
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan ahead whilst still being able to adjust to constantly changing work priorities
- Ability to maintain high accuracy and work quality standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse environment