The hiring organization is a F&B Group working an arrangement of establishments and corporate brands that spotlights on giving the best experience to customers in the QSR and Fast Casual arena. The company was set up in 1980 in the Kingdom of Bahrain and has extended the remainder of the GCC. As of late gained 100% by private value the group is experiencing generous change.
The Project Manager will be in charge of building up and driving wide, cross functional vital activities. They lead an assortment of diverse projects including new ventures and repairs, extensive scale application advancement, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
Responsibilities of the role:
- responsible for characterizing, planning, coordinating, and conveying projects.
- guarantees final results are of the highest caliber with an clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- coordinating substantial scale complex projects frequently including various internal and external constituents and partners
- dealing all aspects of the task life cycle and oversees all phases of a project
- thoroughly managing scope to guarantee responsibilities are achieved inside concurred time allotment, cost and quality parameters
- validates financial forecasts, cost assumptions, and provides on-going reconciliation of assets and other related venture project consumptions
- defines and tracks project points of reference while creating, keeping up and giving an account of an overall integrated delivery
- develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- oversee project teams and sub-temporary workers to increase organized work output
- maintains working relations with government authorities, shopping center administration, customers, project managers, specialists and sub-temporary workers
- reviews outline ideas, technical illustrations and bid of quotations - assessments of the plan to provide concrete details to temporary workers and providers
- checks and reviews received quotes and prepares comparative analysis
- assesses each tender and prepares local purchase order/payment requests
- send tenders (illustrations and bill of quantities) and follow up queries to qualified contractual workers.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.