SF Group are currently looking for a Quality Manager with experience of Quality inspection within a busy environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on inspecting products with a view to escalating any quality concerns
- The candidate will be involved in carrying out reviews and reports on non-conforming products to produce essential quality data
- The focus is to help drive quality thinking through the business as it goes through a positive expansion of their facility
- To deliver on quality projects in a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience of working in a Quality Inspection/Engineer role within a manufacturing environment
- The capability to understand manufacturing techniques
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be paying in the region of £27,000 - £30,000.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or email