Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment/HR Assistant to join their busy team as a job share. This is a temporary role with the potential of going permanent.
The organisation is a registered Charity providing care and support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia.
Recruitment/HR Assistant (Part time)
Location: Staple Hill, Bristol
Contract: 9 months
Hours: 14.5 hours per week (Thursday and Friday)
Salary: £16,956 per annum, pro rata for part time
The job involves:
• Assisting with the recruitment process, drafting and placing adverts, organising interviews and the on-boarding process for new employees. Sending and chasing references
• Dealing with queries from candidates via email and telephone
• Liaising with managers and departments to ensure that the recruitment process runs smoothly
• Working with an in-house resourcing system, updating the system and producing reports
• General administration duties, as a member of the HR Team
Ideally you will have previous administrative experience; within Recruitment/HR but this is not essential. What is more important is that you have a ‘can do’ approach, are well organised with great attention to detail and that you are an excellent communicator.
Closing Date: 3 July 2017
Interview Date 13 July 2017
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.