To provide accurate & timely sales information to senior managers and Directors and work as part of a small team to ensure the integrity of the commercial information across the business.
My client is a niche retail focused organisation with offices across The UK
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly reporting of company performance by sector/season.
- To support the business to report and analyse various aspects of business performance to enable optimum business performance and decision making.
- Implement processes & record keeping, in conjunction with management, to facilitate an accurate reporting process.
- Maintain & develop reporting & management information systems for directors and senior managers.
- Producing supporting analysis to underpin necessary sale and return provisions.
- Undertake ad-hoc commercial & financial exercises
- Previous reporting and variance analysis knowledge is important
- Strong Mathematical and MS Excel skills are essential
- The ability to manipulate large volumes or data
- A very analytical approach and the ability to communicate across all levels of the company is important
Basic Salary between £18000 and £23000
25 Days holiday
Company Bonus and Pension Scheme