Export Worldwide is looking for graduates who want to join a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and rewarding graduate development program as we build the next generation of country/sector sales managers.
Check out our website for more details about what we do.
What's in it for you as a Sales Consultant on our Graduate Sales Program?
- A good basic (starting at 18k) with an uncapped bonus structure (23/25k on target earnings)
- Be part of a growing and ambitious business
- Excellent career progression
- Fast track to sales/sector/vertical management
- Enjoy a sales proposition and a sales process that is designed to make the sale a no brainer for any business buyer...with an easy sign up process
- First class sales training, professional development, and investment in your future
- Competitive starting salary with an uncapped commission structure...so you decide what you earn and when
- Lively environment with an ambitious goal that unites all the team
- Attendance at a wide range of business expos and exhibitions/conferences to broaden your experience and knowledge in your sector
The Sales Consultant Job
As a Graduate Sales Consultant, you'll be advising sales directors, marketing directors and managing directors on how they can grow their business.
You'll be working with dynamic businesses who need international exposure on a budget
You will be the expert advisor
You'll have a bank of prospects to contact to show them to them the benefits of Export Worldwide
No two days will be the same and you'll grow every single day as you develop your understanding of international sales and marketing, business and digital marketing
The opportunity to grow, develop and thrive professionally in an environment that invests in your development every day
What are we looking for in our Sales Consultant?
Highly communicative, professional, positive and ambitious graduates from 2015/16/17
Your degree can be in anything but we especially welcome applications from business studies, marketing, international business, digital business, economics and languages, as long as you've graduated within the last 3 years.
We reward ambition, work ethic and drive.
You'll be working in a small team so it's important you are a team player, able to manage your time and prioritise your work load....self motivation and drive will be key building blocks in your success.
Check out our website, if you think it's something you'd like to explore further, or you just want to explore the Sales Executive role, drop us your cv and well call you for an informal chat.
This Sales Consultant role would suit you if you're looking to transition from a non-business degree to a more business orientated environment, also if you have an interest in moving into consultative sales and have an interest in digital marketing, global sales and international business development.