Are you looking for a role in recruitment for one of the worlds leading agencies?
We are looking for a recruitment consultant to join one of our vibrant desks in the the Page Personnel Finance sector in Weybridge (Surrey).
OTE yr1: £30,000-£35,000
OTE yr2: £35,000 - £50,000
OTE yr3: £50,000 +
We offer a generous commission and bonus scheme along side your basic salary.
When it comes to recruiting and placing part qualified (PQ) accountants and transactional finance candidates, Page Personnel gets the job done. We have 200 specialist recruitment consultants who know the finance market inside out and can help you to find the right role or the right candidate for your specific requirements. As part of a network of 21 countries we're also able to offer global insight and access to international candidates.
We maintain close links with institutions like CIMA and ACCA, so it's a market we fully understand. Our expertise also extends to areas like credit control, accounts payable and payroll and graduate recruitment.
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for a range of organisations, from blue-chip multinationals to SMEs. The job types we specialise in include:
Bank reconciliations clerk
With 28 offices throughout the UK, from Aberdeen to Bristol, we've got the market covered.
The three PageGroup brands, Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, work alongside one another to provide a range of recruitment, selection and talent management solutions within the finance industry and have been market leaders in this field for more than 35 years.
As a candidate, PageGroup has the capability to walk alongside you throughout your career. We have pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our clients' needs and candidates' experience and abilities.
Within this role you will be accountable for:
- 360 cycle sales recruitment
- Maintaining client relationship and retain ongoing business
- Working effectively to a timely manner and prioritising job flow
- Create effective job advertisements for live vacancies
- Schedule interviews with both clients and candidates
- Overcome objections
- Setting up proposals and presentations to win business
- Arrange client meetings and successfully obtain business
- Carry out research within the market and focus on clients and competitors
- Close attention to detail to ensure you select the right candidates for live vacancies
- Source leads for new jobs and live vacancies
- Assisting with training of new consultants
- Upgrading, up-selling and cross selling solutions
- Work towards target and KPI's
The successful candidate will have a strong will to work in recruitment and be enthusiastic to succeed.
We recruit candidates from all levels, from graduates through to senior consultants.
£20,000 - £26,000 (Depending on experience)