Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with a well-established national manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to lead the entire HR function for one of their sites based in Dunstable.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment with autonomy, taking ownership of the work they do. This will be a is a challenging, but hugely rewarding role and will give you an opportunity to work for a family business who truly value their employees.
Although this is primarily a standalone role you will be part of a supportive HR leadership team who pride themselves on working collaboratively.
You should have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a stand-alone HR Manager role within a manufacturing environment.
• Exceptional understanding of employment law.
• Strong generalist experience, including ER, performance, absence management, recruitment, talent and payroll.
• Experience of managing relations with Unions.
• Ability to take full ownership for the HR function on site.
• Experience of working with a small headcount
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.