WE ARE LOOKING FOR A….
We are looking for a vibrant and energetic Studio Assistant to work Saturdays in our ALNO Showroom in Weybridge! We one of the UK's leading fitted kitchen specialists.We are looking for candidates with a flair to design, or someone studying interior design or architecture.
This is a newly created role, in a division that is experiencing rapid growth and is perfect for someone that loves a challenge!
You will report to the Showroom Manager and be focussed on providing an exceptional customer service.
You will be well presented, personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to develop a good rapport with clients and associates alike.
WHO WE ARE ….
ALNO is a market leading kitchen manufacturer delivering inspired kitchen solutions through our first-rate materials, skilled craftspeople, technical precision, and incorporation of the latest trends and outstanding service.
Aside from UK sites in Leeds, Sevenoaks and Wolverhampton, ALNO operates in the United States, China, Switzerland and Germany, and exports to 6,000 sales partners in 64 countries worldwide.
- Management of all consumer enquires and Sales for the retail location to include but not be Initial interaction with customers visiting the studio and ability to communicate our products and services
- Arrange and book surveys and presentations
- Support the showroom team including but not limited to: coordinating the delivery and installation of the kitchen and other items, including coordination with fitters and other trades
- Control information flow to customers and installation teams
- Provide administrative support including; answering the phone, typing, scanning and general administrative roles to fulfil your duties and support colleagues and the business
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and suppliers
- Organising various marketing tasks including meetings, studio events, local promotional activity as well as updating social media and online content
- Following up showroom enquiries
- Collating of data from local authority web sites for planning leads
- Following up national leads
- Preparing and maintaining marketing databases
- General administration for the team and contributing to the smooth running of the showroom to ensure the overall experience to customers is of a high standard
- Must be flexible
- Customer Service
- Team Working
- Relationship Builder
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE...
- Experience in the KBB industry