My client, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of audio-visual, telecom and datacom systems based in Dundee, is looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer to join their team producing quality code within agreed deadlines.
The Software Developer will be working on products for the Smart Energy and Home Automation markets, in a small but successful team.
The successful Software Developer will be working in a broad range of fields including Apps for all three platforms (Windows, iOS, and Android) and databases.
The successful Software Developer will have relevant experience in and a good understanding of:
• C/C++ experience for application development
• QT app development tools
• Apps and UI development
• ARM & MIPS processors utilising Android O/S and Embedded Linux O/S
• ARM, Atmel 8 Bit, 16 Bit & MIPS processor technologies
The following skills/experience would be highly desirable and beneficial:
• Developing embedded firmware using the Android Operating System
• Assembly Language code development (not essential)
• Circuit design knowledge in terms of debugging hardware
• Windows debug experience (Windbg, crash dump analysis)
• Windows Win 32 programming
• Database Technologies SQL - Postgres or SQLite
• Git (source code management)
If you are passionate about software development with a love of learning and have a willingness to up-skill in a supportive environment; then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to reach your full potential in Firmware/Software Engineering.
Apply now with your full technical CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER. YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VALID VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN YOUR CV, NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Developer, Mobile, App, UI, User Interface, Firmware, C, C++, QT, Linux, OpenGL, ARM, Dundee