Teaching Assistant JOB, East London, Start ASAP, Competitive Rate
Teaching Assistant Role. East London
Hays Education currently requires teaching assistants capable of working in KS3-5 at a school in East London. The relevant teaching assistants must be comfortable working in a 1-1 scenario as well as being happy to take a whole classroom on occasion. Experience in Challenging Behaviour and EAL would be ideal for this role as some students will have English as a second language and will range from mixture of ability levels
Experience supporting students with a variety of Special Educational Needs and Behavioural Difficulties is ideal but not essential. These positions offer real scope for professional development and improvement as well as an opportunity to make a real contribution to the education of individual students.
For this role you will be
* Ideally be educated to a degree level preferable
* Have proven experience working with young people in a secondary school setting
* Be committed, flexible and able to use own initiative
* Have good knowledge of the UK national curriculum for English for KS3-5
* First Aid qualifications are ideal
The school's high standards means the teaching assistant's ability to work independently, build a rapport with the teachers and children and show involvement in the school's own ethos are essential for the successful candidate.
To discuss this vacancy, please submit your CV