Year 3 Teaching Assistant
Pearson Whiffin Education
Pearson Whiffin Education are currently recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant for a job vacancy within a primary school in the Maidstone area. You will ideally hold a Teaching Assistant qualification, experience of working with children in KS1 - KS2 is essential. The hours of work are 8.30am - 3.15pm, 5 days a week.
This is a temporary role starting immediately until further notice.
Key responsibilities of the Year 3 Teaching Assistant are:
* You will collaborate with the teachers to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the best level possible.
* You will use the resources at your disposal and your skill set to engage the pupils.
* You will ensure all forms of assessment are being utilised so pupils know how they can improve.
* You will implement and follow the school behaviour management policy.
Benefits of the Year 3 Teaching Assistant are:
* Competitive rate of pay
* Continual Professional Development (CPD) training whilst you work
* Work with an excellent progressing academy to help them achieve further success
* You would be working with an experienced and successful leadership team
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Andrew Irvine on 07958 115 282 or email
Pearson Whiffin Education works in line with the Department for Education guidelines. This means we reference all candidates prior to placement and carry out a DBS check.