The purpose of this role is to provide a flawless personal service to members who sign up for the CV service
Initially the role will be working closely with the member in order to develop a CV that matches their specific needs. By January 2018 this process will be semi automated with supporting documents videos and online applications so the interaction and intensely ‘personal’ aspect of the service will diminish as members are being provided with a whole range of tools to help them create a CV.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be someone who understands how to communicate effectively with senior managers and directors who expect first class service and who may feel vulnerable as creating a powerful CV is beyond their skill set. Knowing how to ask the right questions in order to find out essential details and information is a critical skill set as well as the ability then to translate those facts into an appropriate CV.
- 1. Degree qualified with excellent written `English language skills with strong attention
- to detail and almost obsessive command of grammar and punctuation
- 2. An excellent communicator with a warm telephone manner and an ability to put
- people at their ease
- 3. Preferably with some experience of recruitment and able to pull together a CV
- although training will be given
- 4. An interest in people and in business
- 5. A willingness to learn about board level roles and the demands made of directors
- 6. An ability to understand how to create powerful covering letters that link specifically
- with job advertisements.
- 7. Meticulous attention to detail
- 8. Able to work to tight deadlines and to go the extra mile to deliver first class
- customer service.
- 9. Good team worker and able to work within existing systems and processes
- 10. Good problem solving skills and able to work out flexible solutions