With a record amount of job vacancies and ongoing skill shortages felt across the UK, half (52%) of businesses are looking to hire candidates from overseas in the next year.
And they’re not the only ones looking abroad.
13% of UK workers (that’s 4.5 million people) are thinking of moving overseas to avoid rising living costs and find a better quality of life.
With all this at play, how are you keeping your hiring strategy on track?
Watch Totaljobs’ Hiring Trends Coffee Briefing from August 2022 to hear global recruitment experts to explore these challenges and potential solutions.
During this session, we cover:
- The recruitment trends to take note of in Q2 2022 (with data from our Hiring Trends Index).
- Ways to reduce the impact of talent shortages on recruitment and employees through global hiring and flexible working.
- Tips for supporting recruitment and retention strategy as UK workers consider moving abroad.
- Best practice examples for flexible, remote and “work from anywhere” policies.
Our expert panel includes:
- Jon Banks (He/Him), Head of Global Hiring Solutions at Totaljobs.
- Becky Farmer (She/Her), Global Employer Branding Manager at Vodafone.
- Esther Chelladurai (She/Her), Product Portfolio Director at Stepstone.
Get insights and expert recommendations for what’s happening now and next in the world of recruitment, with a special focus on global hiring and flexible working. Watch the Q2 Hiring Trends Coffee Briefing below.
Watch the coffee briefing recording
Download the slides
Read the full Q2 Hiring Trends Index
Totaljobs’ Hiring Trends Index gives businesses a first look at the quarterly trends shaping recruitment in the UK market currently, as well as a look forward to Q3 from an employer and candidate perspective. The second edition of 2022 focuses on hiring trends from the second quarter of the year and gives insights on what to expect in the year ahead.
Learn more about the topics covered in this session
- Q2 Hiring Trends Index: Get a snapshot of the quarterly trends shaping recruitment, with a spotlight on international hiring and flexible working.
- The ‘salary squeeze’ report: Learn how to navigate the rising cost of living and support staff feeling the ‘squeeze’ on finances.
- Streamline your global recruitment: Recruit the people you need, wherever you need them, through the world’s largest alliance of market leading job boards.
- Hire for your open vacancies at scale: Use programmatic technology across your job platforms to attract and recruit candidates quickly, with no budget wasted.
- Interview remote candidates with ease: Ask candidates to pre-record interviews and quickly assess their suitability.
- Grow your global employer brand: Work with employer branding experts to create content that shows your brand and resonates with external talent.